Animals For Sale



 For Sale

March 2017 bull (Red Tip), Brier Hill Eli, Shown at NYS Fair as a bull calf. Sire: Wolf's Red SW 622, Dam Heavenly Acres Cher, Grand Dam: Gemplers Anna, Reserve Champion NYS Fair 2017. Nice growth,good temperament, ready to breed. Asking $1,800. Contact: Andrew Kalbfliesh, rdkalbfliesh@msn.com, or call or text 518-527-3552
Johnsonville NY.

(10/29/2018)


 For Sale

Five spring heifers for sale. These purebred girls are docile, well put together, and thick. No room to keep them. Contact Randy Bimes, Quakertown, PA at 610-972-2416 or rbimes@quakertownvet.com.

(10/25/2018)

 For Sale

16 certified organic White Park Steers. Average 600#. Can deliver.
Contact Jake Geiger, Robinson, KS  785-544-6860

(10/03/2018)


 For Sale

80 head of bred British White Park cows, sold in lots of 5 or more $1,800. 40 heifers $1,400. Several two and three year old bulls $1,800 and a selection of bulls calves $1,400. These cattle are purebred registered cattle from a herd that has been bred over several decades. Selling only because of owner health issues. Contact Dusty McDonald, Scranton, IA at mcdonaldchromeshop@icloud.com

(9/14/2018)

 For Sale


N. B. Falcon, DOB 5/6/18, Dam - Slaterock's Yancy, Sire - Mytown Kicker. Falcon is a nice big heifer calf and well marked. She is registered. She is being weaned and will be wormed, vaccinated and ready to go October 1. Both calves are purebred. Please contact Kelley or Carrie Turner at 802-483-2249 or hldnfarm@sover.net

N.B. Forge, DOB 6/7/18, Dam - AK Yvette, Sire - RLC Farms Nitro. Big, well marked bull calf. Forge and his dam spent the summer at a childrens' camp. He will be weaned, wormed, vaccinated and ready to go November 1. Will be registered on transfer.

(09/12/2018)

 For Sale

7 Purebred White Park cows; 3 with calves; 3 due soon; 1 open. Calves mixed with Red Devon bull. Outside of Maquoketa, Iowa (Eastern Iowa - near Illinois / Wisconsin border).

Contact Kory for more information at kory.schnoor@gmail.com or 515-306-6028. $1,600 for each, price negotiable.

(08/22/2018)

 For Sale

For Sale: These girls are weaned , vaccinated (both rounds), and eating grain. The dams are ABWP the sire is British white registered ABWP. One is standard marked the other two are undermarked from standard marked mommas and sire.

Thanks for looking!

Contact: Gary Koch, SYVANGLADES FARM - Licking, MO 636-448-6051.

(08/10/2018)

 For Sale

For Sale: reg. pure 2/29/16 open heifer (pictured). Very good,calm tempered heifer. 75% Bledsoe breeding with lines to Wilburn Max and the other 25% is Wenger Starlite / Lpj Classic Foremost. She will be exposed to a Black angus in July sometime. Also have a very small 6/17 Half Abwp/black angus heifer, lightly spotted and very nice tempered and maternal. Can be reg. half bred . pictures upon request. Will also have 2 pure bull calves and 1 heifer later in the summer.

Contact: Bentor Broke farms Buzz and CJ Ferlan 724-353-2621 or bcjlex@consolidated.net.

(06/29/2018)

 For Sale

Pure Bred White Park Yearling Bull Born: May 2, 2017 Excellent Markings, SIRE: Mytown Frank, DAM: Windy Ridge Sweet Pea Asking: $2,250, Near Bethel, PA.

Contact Bill at 717-933-1411 or bill@farmerbrown.net.

(06/16/2018)

 For Sale

Two March 2017 bulls. The bulls are sired by LPJ Red Classic Foremost and LPJ Red Classic Bower. They have birthweights of 78 and 84 pounds.

Contact Andrew Gibson, Colo, IA:515-290-7767 or aagibson@netins.net.

(06/08/2018)

 For Sale

5 British White Park Cows-3 are purebred and blood test confirmed pregnant, and 2 cows are 50% purebred.

1 heifer calf-75% purebred. Born May 31st, 2017

1 bull calf-Purebred born Nov. 21, 2017 Overmarked and very beefy

Located in eastern Ohio.

Call740-996-6054 or theosustu@gmail.com.

(06/08/2018)

 For Sale

3.5 yr old bull. Halter broke and shown at 2015 KILE. Used on 10-12 cow herd. Low birth wts. He bred four heifers and they all calved without assistance. Sire: Mytown Frank Dam: Noeckers Daphney. $2850.00

Contact Erech Noecker, Orwigsburg, PA:570-527-7023.

(06/02/2018)

 For Sale

Need to downsize my herd of White Parks. Pick 10 out of my herd of 17 White Parks representing three of New York's top White Park Breeders---Tierney Farm, Slater Farms, and Corbeau-Creek. Eight of the 17 are pregnant and due June through Labor Day.

For details or pictures, call Dale Chapin at:518-353-1445 or chapindale@gmail.com.

Chapindale White Parks
190 Goodman Road
Malone, NY 12953

(05/29/2018)
If you are an association member and have animals for sale please contact the ABWPA Office at:
office@whitecattle.org

SEE WHAT American British White Park Cattle CAN DO ON YOUR RANCH OR FARM!
© 2018, American British White Park Association. All Rights Reserved.    |    Iowa Web Design by EDJE    |